When you give to the Y, the Y is able to give everyone the opportunity to be healthy and thrive, to connect with others and contribute to a better community. Our Annual Campaign is a Y initiative that provides financial assistance for programs and memberships to children and families in need… at the Y, no one is turned away due to the inability to pay. Funds raised through our Annual Campaign remain in our community and are made available to local youth, families, and adults.
Your support makes it possible to be… a better us.
For a better you. For a better community. For a better country. The Y. For a better us.™
The Annual Support Campaign provides scholarships to over 1000 low-income children, families, and seniors every year. The Annual Support Campaign allows them to come to the Y and add meaning to their lives, whether it’s through improving their physical health, strengthening their families or developing lifelong friendships.
Make a difference in a struggling family’s life. Make a difference in an older adult’s life who would love to be healthier, meet new people and make new friends. Help an individual who knows they need to make a change in their life if they are going to make an impact on their community.
Annual Campaign Funds Provide:
- Membership for low-income families and/or individuals who are unemployed or underemployed.
- Financial assistance for families needing quality, affordable full-time childcare as well as Drop-In/Adventure Alley.
- General YMCA programming assistance to all youth programs including sports, swim lessons, growth and development classes, health & wellness, etc.
- Before and After-School Care programming for students.
- Child care and/or Membership for families from the Domestic Abuse Shelter or Homeless Connections.
- LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA Cancer Survivor Program for cancer patients/survivors.
Thank you for helping us change lives, strengthen our community and provide support through our focus on youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
The YMCA of the Northwoods is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and your gift is tax deductible. All contributions to the YMCA of the Northwoods stay local.