AM Hours: Monday – Saturday
PM Hours: Monday – Thursday
Adventure Alley helps members pursue their own health and well-being, knowing that their children are safe, secure, and cared for in a positive environment. We offer child care as a FREE service to our Y Family Members.
• We welcome children ages 6 weeks to 8 years.
• Use of Adventure Alley is free for members only.
• General public may purchase a pass at the Welcome Center at $5 per hour, per child.
• Children may be in attendance for up to 2 hours max.
• Parents check children in and out at each visit. Please list any other adults authorized to pick up your children. For safety, we may ask for ID if we are not familiar with an adult picking up a child.
• We ask you to bring diapers, bottles, sippy cups (spill-proof cups only), and any other items your children may need while visiting us.
• We request no outside toys in Adventure Alley. Please label all belongings.
• To avoid choking hazards and allergies, we do not allow snacks or bottled water with small caps.
• Children with signs of illness must be symptom-free for 72 hours before participating.
NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED
Parents’ Morning Out
1st and 3rd Thursday of the Month
$8 for first child
$2 per each additional child
Have an appointment and need child care? The Y can watch your child while you enjoy a morning out. While you are away, your child can enjoy a morning of fun in Adventure Alley. Please make sure your child has eaten something before coming. Available for ages 6 weeks and older.
Parents’ Night Out
3rd Saturday of the Month
$20 for first child
$10 for each additional child
Bring your children to the Y where they will participate in fun activities while you enjoy a well deserved night out! A snack is provided, but children should eat dinner before arrival. Available for ages 6 weeks and older. PLEASE REGISTER BY THE THURSDAY PRIOR.