- AM Hours: Monday – Friday
- PM Hours: Monday – Thursday
• We welcome children ages 6 weeks to 8 years.
• Use of Adventure Alley is for members only and must be reserved prior to attendance.
• Currently only 3 families per time slot.
• Parents check children in and out at each visit. Please list any other adults authorized to pick up your children. For safety, we may ask for ID if we are not familiar with an adult picking up a child.
• Please feed your child before visiting Adventure Alley. We cannot store refrigerated foods or heat food items.
• We ask you to bring diapers, bottles, sippy cups (spill-proof cups only), and any other items your children may need while visiting us. We request no
outside toys in Adventure Alley. Please label all belongings.
• To avoid choking hazards and allergies, we do not allow snacks or bottled water with small caps.
• Children will be scanned with a thermometer at drop off. Anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or a temp of 100.4 degrees will be asked to leave.
•Children with signs of illness must be symptom-free for 72 hours before
•All members entering Adventure Alley must sanitize hands upon entry.
• Registration open for the current program session.