April 5 – May 26th Details
- Grades 6-8
- Everyone Must Be Registered by April 1st because this is a National Program
- Participants can choose to play one game (NBA2K21, Rocket League, Super Smash Bros.)
- This program is 100% ONLINE not in person at the Y.
- Each player must have their own system, unfortunately sharing is not allowed for this style of a league
- Players are also responsible for owning their own copy of the games
- Everyone must have access to the internet and to zoom/discord (online chat system that is monitored by the Y to ensure safety) through a phone/tablet/computer
- Players are expected to attend both days
- Mondays will primarily be practice and internal competition as well as when we teach nutrition, gaming strategy, sleep habits, and other important aspects of health and becoming great gamers.
Event Timeslots (2)