Fall Flag Football
YMCA of the Northwoods, RHS Football Team, and the Rhinelander Lions Club team up to offer Fall Flag Football for kids age 5 years through 6th Grade. This season will include opportunities to play at Mike Webster Field, the Hodag Dome, and the RHS practice fields. Each player will receive a Jersey and mouthguard. Cleats are recommended but not required. Metal cleats will not be allowed for the safety of all participants. RHS Coaches and/or Players will help coach on Saturday mornings but Parent/Volunteer coaches are needed to help especially on Monday nights. We will try to bring back set teams again this year. PLEASE Register Early to help us make teams and ensure that everyone gets the correct sized Jersey.
Cost: $25 – Financial Aid is available, we will never turn kids away for financial reasons. Please contact Matt will any financial concerns 715-362-9622 ext 120.
Guarantee Jersey Size by registering before August 1st
2021 Fall Flag Football Roster (Subject to Change)
2021 Fall Flag Football Schedule
Mondays (Hodag Dome)
- 5yrs-2nd Grade 6:00-6:55 PM
- 3rd-6th Grade 7:00-7:55 PM
- August 16, 23, 30
- September 13, 20, 27
Friday (Mike Webster Field)
- August 27 POSTPONED to September 10 – Youth Night Game (Varsity Kickoff at 7 pm)
- Please meet by the shed under the scoreboard at about 6:40 pm. The kids will get to make a tunnel for the players to run out of then stand by them for the National Anthem. After which they will go back by parents until halftime. With about 3 minutes left in the 2nd Quarter, please gather again by the scoreboard. We will come out at half onto the gamefield and have all of the players line up and get announced.
Saturdays (Mike Webster and/or RHS Practice Field)
- 5yrs-1st Grade 8:30-9:30 AM
- 2nd-3rd Grade 9:30-10:30 AM
- 4th-6th Grade 10:30-11:30 AM
- August 14, 21, 28 (On Practice Field)
- September 11, 18, 25
- October 2 (Scrimage vs Northland Pines in Rhinelander)
Flag Football Guidelines
- Attendance is Encouraged.
- We do not charge an attendance fee except for Youth night at the high school.
- We encourage lawn chairs as the location is subject to change. There are no stands available for seating at the practice field and in the Hodag Dome.
- Communal water will not be available. Each player should have their own water bottle labeled clearly with their name.
- Restrooms may not available so please have your child use the restroom before arrival.