The YMCA Day Camp Experience develops leaders with strong character and outstanding moral values. We foster resilience, compassion, and confidence while building a sense of community and teamwork. The staff at the YMCA believe in every child striving to enrich their experiences so each child can reach their full potential.
Become a part of our YMCA community and know that your child is in a safe, enriching environment that will provide opportunities and experiences to help them grow to contribute positively to their communities.
At your YMCA Summer Day Camp, campers experience a variety of different activities that are geared towards developing them in a holistic sense. Camp focuses on cognitive, social, emotional, and physical skills while challenging youth to develop their characters.
The Y’s core values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility are the heart of our programming at Camp. We teach through hands-on learning opportunities that grow campers and guide them in good sportsmanship, leadership, and personal growth.
Summer is an amazing time of year in Northern Wisconsin and we use the surrounding area to gift campers with a wonderful summer experience and memories that will last a lifetime. Utilizing the beautiful location of our YMCA site we focus on the outdoors and plan for learning experiences that happen naturally, away from the classroom.
Children are our change-makers; the future of our communities rests in their hands. Here at the Y we are convinced we are in good hands!
Give your child the opportunity for an impactful, life-changing experience!
Program Activities Work to Develop…
- Personal Growth
- Values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility
- Appreciate Diversity
- Good Sportsmanship
- Character Development
- Life Skills
Summer Day Camp Offers…
- Programming outdoors at our beautiful YMCA location
- Staff interactions with children that are warm, engaging, and compassionate
- Breakfast and a snack
- Enrollments for children beginning at age 5
- Licensed facility participating in YoungStar
- We Accept My Wisconsin Child Care Shares
- $5 discount on additional Y Programming
- YMCA Camp T-shirt
YMCA Summer Day Camp COVID Precautions
Your YMCA Summer Day Camp has worked closely with the Oneida County Health Department to set in place proactive policies to keep high-quality, safe, and fun summer care experiences in our community.
Summer 2022 precautions put into place:
- Staff required to wear masks- indoors
- Campers required to wear masks- indoors
We have been vigilant with precautions and we will continue to adapt to meet the needs of our community.
Here at the Y, we understand that sometimes everyone needs a hand. We recognize that families have different circumstances at home and that it might influence a family’s ability to pay for camp. We believe that every child deserves the chance to go to summer camp; as a non-profit YMCA organization we work very hard to supply assistance to families that demonstrate a need. As the Y does in service to our community, scholarship options are available for camp. The Y strives to make programs available to all, including camp
Follow these steps to register your child today!
- Register starting March 1st.
- Answer all the questions. You will need to ensure you have information including emergency contacts, health information, and immunizations on hand. You may register for multiple weeks at one time.
- Complete and pay a $25 ($50 family max) registration fee.
- Our Camp Director will call to confirm your registration.
No registrations will be accepted (or spots reserved) unless all paperwork is complete and fees are paid.
Before starting Camp please read all information below:
Interested in getting paid to play. Developing your leadership skills and adding great work experience. Become a part of our YMCA Team and make an impact in our community. Apply here!