REGISTRATION OPENS JANUARY 5, 2024.
The YMCA Summer Day Camp experience develops leaders with strong character and outstanding moral values. We foster resilience, compassion, and confidence while building a sense of community and teamwork. The staff at the YMCA believe in every child, striving to enrich their experiences so each child can reach their full potential.
Become a part of our YMCA community and know that your child is in a safe, enriching environment that will provide opportunities and experiences to help them grow to contribute positively to their communities.
At your YMCA Summer Day Camp, campers experience a variety of different activities that are geared towards developing them in a holistic sense. Summer camp focuses on cognitive, social, emotional, and physical skills while challenging youth to develop their characters.
The Y’s core values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility are the heart of our programming at Camp. We teach through hands-on learning opportunities that grow campers and guide them in good sportsmanship, leadership, and personal growth.
Summer is an amazing time of year in Northern Wisconsin and we use the surrounding area to gift campers with a wonderful summer experience and memories that will last a lifetime. Utilizing the beautiful location of our YMCA site we focus on the outdoors and plan for learning experiences that happen naturally, away from the classroom.
Children are our change-makers; the future of our communities rests in their hands. Here at the Y we are convinced we are in good hands!
Give your child the opportunity for an impactful, life-changing experience!
Summer Day Camp Offers…
- Enrollments for children who have completed kindergarten
- Personal Growth
- Values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility
- Appreciate Diversity
- Good Sportsmanship
- Character Development
- Life Skills
- Programming outdoors at our beautiful YMCA location
- Staff interactions with children that are warm, engaging, and compassionate
- Breakfast and a snack
- Licensed facility participating in Young Star
- We Accept My Wisconsin Child Care Shares
- YMCA Camp T-shirt
Camp runs from 8:00am-4:00pm.
Wrap-Around Care available from 6:30am-8:00am and 4:00pm-5:30pm.
Here at the Y, we understand that sometimes everyone needs a hand. We recognize that families have different circumstances at home and that it might influence a family’s ability to pay for camp. We believe every child deserves the chance to go to summer camp; as a non-profit YMCA organization, we work very hard to provide assistance to families that demonstrate a need. As the Y does in service to our community, scholarship options are available for camp. The Y strives to make programs available to all, including camp. Camp Scholarship Application
TO ENROLL FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Double-check your scheduling needs:
- Camp only runs from 8:00am-4:00pm. If you need care outside of those hours you will need to register for Wrap Around Care as well.
- If you are unsure what weeks you will need care you will want to register for as many as possible now and update us in writing at least 2 weeks before any cancellations.
- After May 31st, a $25 convenience fee will be processed for any schedule changes.
- Gather the following information:
- Emergency contacts’ information
- Any health, allergy, and behavioral support information
- Click the appropriate REGISTRATION button below and answer all the questions.
- The site will time out after 20 minutes of inactivity.
- You must complete the entire questionnaire then click submit and pay the $25 registration fee to be enrolled.
- Download both forms, complete and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or turn in to the YMCA.
- Forms include: Health History Form and CACFP Household Income Form.
BEFORE STARTING CAMP Please Read All Information Below: