Memories to Last a Lifetime!
At your YMCA Summer Day Camp, campers experience a variety of different activities that are geared towards developing them in a holistic sense. Camp focuses on cognitive, social, emotional and physical skills while challenging youth to develop their characters.
The Y’s core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility are the heart of our programming at Camp. We teach through hands-on learning opportunities that grow campers and guide them in good sportsmanship, leadership, and personal growth.
Summer is an amazing time of year in Northern Wisconsin and we use the surrounding area to gift campers with a wonderful summer experience and memories that will last a lifetime!
Children are our change makers; the future of our communities rests in their hands. Here at the Y we are convinced we are in good hands!
Give your child the opportunity for an impactful, life-changing experience!
Program Activities Work to Develop…
- Personal Growth
- Values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility
- Appreciate Diversity
- Good Sportsmanship
- Character Development
- Life Skills
Summer Day Camp Offers…
- Staff interactions with children that are warm, engaging and compassionate
- Breakfast and a snack
- Enrollments for children beginning at age 5
- Licensed facility participating in YoungStar
- We Accept My Wisconsin Child Care Shares
- $5 discount on additional Y Programming
- YMCA Camp T-shirt
Follow these steps to register your child today!
- Click this link Register Now
- Answer all the questions. You will need to ensure you have information including emergency contacts, health information, and immunizations on hand. You may register for multiple weeks at one time.
- Complete and pay a $25 ($50 family max) registration fee.
- Our Camp Director will call to confirm your registration.
No registrations will be accepted (or spots reserved) unless all paperwork is complete and fees are paid.