YMCA Workplace Wellness Partnership
The Y Can Help to Facilitate Workplace Wellness
The Y provides education and activities at the worksite or at the Y that promotes healthy lifestyles for employees and their families.
- The Y will match up to 50% of the corporate subsidy, up to $120 annually.
- Health education classes
- Lunch n Learn series
- Y and Workplace Wellness Partnership materials.
- The Y will work with your company to develop Wellness materials for your employees.
Workplace settings are a great place to focus on changing behavior for a variety of reasons:
- People spend more time in the work setting than any other setting in an average day.
- Combined with incentive programs, the workplace provides a rich environment to change behavior and increase the number of employees with good health habits and lower number of health risk factors.
Return on Investment
How Workplace Wellness affects your company's bottom line:
Some key benefits of Workplace Wellness:
- Decreases health care costs
- Increases productivity
- Reduces absenteeism
- morale and retain key staff
Contact Dan De Lisle, Membership Director, for more information:
715-362-9622, ext. 108 or email@example.com.
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The YMCA Of The Northwoods nor By Request LLC are responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation or misprints, and shall be held totally harmless.