ALERT: Please note we will be CLOSED on Monday, May 27 in observance of Memorial Day. We apologize for any inconvenience and wish you a safe and happy Memorial Day as we honor those who sacrificed.
YMCA Workplace Wellness Partnership
The Y Can Help to Facilitate Workplace Wellness
The Y provides education and activities at the worksite or at the Y that promotes healthy lifestyles for employees and their families.Membership Subsidy
Educational Wellness Training at Your Workplace
- The Y will match up to 50% of the corporate subsidy, up to $120 annually.
Why the Workplace setting is key:
- Y and Workplace Wellness Partnership materials.
- The Y will work with your company to develop Wellness materials for your employees.
Workplace settings are a great place to focus on changing behavior for a variety of reasons:
Return on Investment
- People spend more time in the work setting than any other setting in an average day.
- Combined with incentive programs, the workplace provides a rich environment to change behavior and increase the number of employees with good health habits and lower number of health risk factors.
How Workplace Wellness affects your company's bottom line:
Some key benefits of Workplace Wellness:
- Decreases health care costs
Employees that are physically fit can make a company fiscally fit!
- morale and retain key staff
Contact Dan De Lisle, Membership & Marketing Director, for more information:
715-362-9622, ext. 108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.