The Youth Duathlon is a running and biking event. Each participant is required to provide themselves with a safe bike and helmet on race day. T-Shirt included if REGISTERED by September 7th. The race will have three divisions based on age.
5 and Under: “FUN” Duathlon
- Participants will run on grass and bike on pavement
- Tricycles are welcome
- Run 1/6th mile, Bike ¼ mile, Run 1/6 mile
6-9 “Beginner” Division
- The course will consist of a variety of off-road terrains.
- Mountain bikes are recommended.
- Medals will be given to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
- Run 1/3rd mile, Bike 1 mile, Run 1/3rd mile
10-12 “Intermediate” Divisions
- The course will consist of a variety of off-road terrains
- Mountain bikes are recommended
- Medals will be given to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place
- Run 1/3rd mile, Bike 2 mile, Run 1/3rd mile
Check-in Time: 4:30 – 5:15
Race Start: 5:30
Registration by September 7th: $15.00
Registration September 8th – 22nd: $20.00