PHASE 2 - Effective 6.22.20
PHASE 2 - Expanded Offerings
Phase 2 Guidelines:
- Water exercises class size will increase to a maximum of 12 participants and transition to one-hour classes. Reservations still required.
- Lap lanes may have up to two people from the same household per reservation.
- Lap lane reservations will move to one hour slots and are still required.
- Families may reserve the mushroom area of the pool for open swim times. Reservations are limited to one family per one-hour time slot. Reservations will be required.
- Whirlpool may be reserved in 15-minute reservations and a maximum of two people may reserve at a time. Social distancing and reservations are required.
- East side of the gymnasium may be reserved by a maximum of two families at a time when no group exercise is occurring. Any equipment must be brought in by the family, and families must socially distance from each other. Masks should be worn by those over the age of two years old. Reservations will be required.
- Two-way traffic in the main hallway will be allowed. Masks should be worn in all travel areas of the YMCA.
- Male and Female Locker Rooms will be open and showers will be available.
- Family Locker Room should be utilized for families and individuals with additional needs to access the pool